Enclosed steel cover protection on a pressure washer in this class will provide the protection, safety and looks to boot. You want reliability every time and this contributes to protection from any harsh weather elements; day in day out for a long life.
The Executive Silent can be skid, van, ute or trailer mounted providing the operator with maximum mounting versatility and easy movement on-site. 4 x top lifting lugs come as standard for transporting via crane.
Front facing and panel mounted controls for easy accessibility to all controls and adjustment components that ensure that equipment delivers correctly and to adapt to your jetting job at hand in order to maximise blockage clearing efficiency, effectiveness and operator friendliness.
The liquid cooled diesel engine delivers some of the best power, performance and reliability in its class. With its generator style technology it optimises at all congruent engine speed and loads.
This smart, industry first, InteliUMS™ is the brains of the control centre. This LCD backlit screen provides integrated operator control, monitoring and protection for both the unit’s mechanical and electrical at all times. It displays all performance data and warning alerts on a digital display that delivers unit data to continuously optimise the working parameters and the operators experience and safeguard your investment.
Ultra Low Decibel Reading
Ultra low noise emissions due to superior sound proof cabinet and properly enclosed design with low speed.
Low Speed Technology
Low speed technology provides a physical link from pump to engine. Allowing you to get more out of your equipment putting it to work for longer ultimately effecting positively your bottom line.
The Jetwave® Executive™ Silent 300 is professional diesel hot water pressure washer that is in a league of its own. With an ultra low decibel sound reading the Executive™ Silent can run 24/7.
- InteliUMS™ unit management system
– Digital display of all performance data.
– Warning alarm set points.
– No push or pull manual leavers / toggles.
– LCD backlit large display screen.
– ‘Zero’ power consumption mode screen.
– Safeguards against misuse.
- Professional Italian triplex Interpump delivers performance and longer life.
- KOHLER® diesel liquid cooled electric start engine.
- Vertical 90% fuel efficient environmentally friendly 12V diesel fired hot water burner system
- Dual M22 screw hose coupling system.
- Washable / inlet water and diesel filter to ensure clean supply.
- Jetwave Safety System™ (JSS) to prevent over pressurisation.
- Keyless push button electric start with maintenance free battery.
- Exclusive low speed professional pump for increased reliability and longer maintenance intervals.
- Professional line accessories.
- 4 x top lifting lugs for transportation via crane.
- Quality pressure gauge.
|Engine||type||KOHLER™ (4 stroke, water cooled)|
|Low Oil Shutdown||y/n||Y|
|Starting System||type||InteliUMS™ Push button start|
|Pump/Head/Pistons||type||JW® Italian Triplex Plunger / Brass / Ceramic|
|Motor Pump Coupling||type||Direct Soft Coupling|
- Mining Industry
- Civil Construction
- Cleaning Contractors
- Infrastructure Cleaning
- Aviation Ground Support
- Agricultural and Forestry
- Government and Councils
- Transportation and Logistics